Why Join Chorlton Traders?
Chorlton Traders is run by volunteers, so it’s as good as our members make it. We believe in giving back – and everything we do is aimed at improving Chorlton and increasing footfall. We all win. Benefits of membership include (but aren’t limited to):
- Invitations to regular meetings – hear the gossip, learn about local opportunities and issues
- Talk to – and get updates from – councillors, police and other agencies.
- Comprehensive minutes, emailed to all: so if you can’t make a meeting, that’s OK.
- Membership of our Pub and Shop Watch closed WhatsApp group: a peer-run network with advanced warning of anti-social behaviour, shoplifting, etc
- Be part of our new, relaunched Chorlton Gift Voucher scheme
- Be part of the TAG! Local Loyalty Card scheme, rewarding people for shopping local and supporting independent businesses.
- Inclusion in marketing and destination campaigns.
We work as a collective, so if you have ideas or suggestions, we’d love to hear them.
All money earned from membership goes into the running of the group or to fund different initiatives – promotion, planting, clean-ups and other activities. Every penny is spent wisely and our annual accounts are available to view by members.
To make things fair, we operate four different levels of membership. Choose the one that suits you best, or if you have any queries, just contact us.