The Lead StationBack to other members
The sandstone façade of 99 Beech Road has stood proudly at the heart of the Chorlton community since 1885. It has been a local institution ever since.
Initially a police station, then council offices, The Lead Station opened in 1995 and has served the community ever since serving delicious, honest, home cooked classic food. The bar has provided a safe haven from outside, welcoming, inviting and intoxicating – a forum for conversation and contemplation. Long may we continue to be part of this wonderful community.